Monday, May 21, 2012

Good day, what a beautful, sunny warm Victoria Day! (Yep I'm Canadian and we talk about the weather- LOL) 


What is new for me?  First of all, this is my first real blog and the start of recording my Wellness Journey.  In June, I'm about to embark on Yoga and Zumba water classes. I have also cracked open the Wii Fit Plus. My goodness that puppy breaks a sweat. Just trying to balance and stay "within the circle" can be tough! I'm sad to confess that I have had that game sitting (in the package) for over 1 1/2 years. I met a sweet friend who lost over 40lbs using the FitPlus game so I'm up to give it a try when it is too hot outside. 


Starting this week (May 21, 2012) I will be going to Lemoine's Point to walk near the water. I have the iPod charged and ready to go when I get home from work each day. On the days that it is raining, I will use the Wii FitPlus / go swimming.


Thanks to my dear friend Jen, who truely is a good friend, has been encouraging to get me to join Weight Watchers (WW). In my heart it feels right and because I can do the fitness, WW will help me with the food and sugar addition. She invited me to a meeting this past Saturday morning and it felt right. I plan to sign up the first of June.


So, here goes, I am pumped, encouraged, supported and I believe in myself to do the work! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment