Friday, June 8, 2012

Off to a great start...

Here I am a full fledge Weight Watcher's Member and have been following the program for five days. Tonight, after work, I weighed in and discovered I am 2+ pounds ligher! I'm very happy since I have eaten at East Side Mario's, Swiss Chalet and Jiffy Grill at social events. I was careful not to finish the meals but thoroughly enjoyed everything this week except one dinner. We made veggie pizza on pita bread with little cheese. It was dreadful, the pita became too cruchy and the pizza sauce was too strong. Back to the Mamma Molina's pizza kits.

I am so pleased with my exercising this week. Almost everyday since last Saturday, I've walked at night for 15 - 20 minutes and I'm starting to feel less pain and discomfort in my hip flexers. I'm even walking faster. I've also gone out on walks most days at work and climbing the stairs 2 - 3 times since Monday. I can feel results. Tonight around 8:30 pm I walked pretty fast, sweated and felt great. After, I treated myself to a nice shower and have settled here to enter this post.

My goals for next week will be entered on Sunday.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment